Craig y Nos Castle Ghost Hunts take place almost every weekend through the winter.
Residents staying on a night when a ghost hunt is on may be allowed to tag on to an existing group if it allows extras - simply pay the Paranormal Investigator for the ghost hunt.
As not all groups will accept add-ons, do check the dates for our once monthly castle organised G.H.O.S.T. tours and maybe coincide your stay for one of these dates.
If you are organising your own ghost tour, please note that ghost hunts (with the exception of the G.H.O.S.T. tour above) are not available for fewer than ten people.
Ghost Hunts are not offered for non-residents.
There are three main tours on ghost hunts:
1) The three hour Share the Experience tour with B&B in the Nurses Block and optional Dinner.
2) The All Night Investigation with B&B in the En-Suites and Dinner included.
3) The G.H.O.S.T. Tour - a once-monthly event which individuals or couoples can book on to.
In addition there are two Halloween events:
1) a daytime event for children, being a 'Fright Night' tour designed for children (even so, many children do find it too scary and decide not to complete the tour).
2) a serious Halloween Ghost Tour for the adults, complete with late bar in the Haunted Bar.
Some Tours will retire to the Haunted Bar at the end of the evening, where Lead Investigator Steve Graham will regale guests with true historical stories and the odd ghost story while your party gather around a warming log fire.
The Haunted Bar is located in one of our derelict rooms on the first floor in the centre of the castle.
If you are able to organise a group of ten or more, you can create your own Ghost Tour event led by Steve Graham of The Paranormal World.